The Simple Solution for Tough Audio Problems
The best tool on the market to remove complex variable noise, such as wind, nature sounds, traffic, music and room ambience.
7-Day Free Trial
- Real-time, cloudless speech separation technology
- Unlimited noise reduction
- Available in VST2 / VST3, AAX Native / AudioSuite and AU plug-in formats
- Unlimited gain reduction of background interference
- Works well with complex variable noise where traditional de-noisers fail
- Fully automatable plug-in settings
- Powerful AI technology
Oscar-Winning Re-Recording Mixer (“Insidious”, “Eye in the Sky”, “Whiplash”)
“With its straight forward interface and intelligent algorithm, IDC is an essential tool for dialog clean up.”
Re-Recording Mixer, (“Lost”, “Sleepy Hollow”, “Ransom”, “The Fix”), FGM Productions Inc.
“[IDC’s] become an important tool for dealing with the constant challenge of cleaning noisy dialogue.”
Podcaster, HaskinCast Podcast
“IDC allows me to accomplish in seconds what previously took me hours. I don’t do a podcast without it now.”
Unlike traditional denoisers that learn and remove noise, IDC is powered by a deep neural network that separates and preserves speech in real time, removing background interference without compromising the integrity of the dialogue.
This enables IDC to succeed where other tools fail. Tackle complex, variable noise interference including nature sounds, traffic noise, music and room ambience, all with a simple and intuitive turn of a knob.
The IDC plug-in is versatile and easy to use due to its unique, integrated DNN artificial intelligence that automatically detects and separates speech, no matter the surrounding content. Specifically, the software excels at addressing complex interference, wind, birds or insects, car and plane interference and roomy recordings. With the turn of a knob, users can clean up dialogue from production audio, field recordings, news and sports recordings, and more, making it the perfect tool for audio post professionals, dialogue editors, re-recording mixers, and broadcast engineers.
The plug-in supports sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz, bit depths between 16 to 32-bits, and features fully automatable plug-in settings.
- Windows 7 – 11
- macOS 10.10 – 11.0 (excludes macOS Monterey 12.0)
- i5, 2.7 GHz Processor
- IDC requires an iLok account
- 8GB RAM Recommended for optimal performance
IDC is a plug-in and requires compatible host software to run. Please click here for the most up-to-date compatibility info
Who’s It For?
- Post-Production Engineers
- Dialogue Editors
- Re-recording Mixers for Film / TV / Commercials
- Broadcast Engineers / News Outlets / Radio
- Video Editors