Coming Soon: ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC)
We are now pleased to announce that our first speech-optimized product, the ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in, will be shown at AES 2016 at the end of this month!
Using a speech-optimized version of ADX-VEX, the same technology found in TRAX Pro and VVC, the SVC plug-in provides independent volume level control over both speech and background elements within a mono or stereo mix. Users are able to lower the level of background noise within troublesome production audio or easily boost dialogue levels without requiring access to stems or the full multi-track session.
SVC’s elegant interface offers advanced ADX separation algorithms via simple controls and standard volume faders. A brand new Consonants Detection Algorithm automatically identifies, separates, and controls difficult noisy consonants. Fully adjustable Pitch Range Sliders allow users to hone in on specific voice ranges, while preset voice profiles easily target the three standard frequency ranges of speech – male, female and child.
ADX SVC Features
- Volume control of speech content up to +/- 12 dB
- Volume control of background audio and effects up to +/- 12 dB
- New speech-optimized separation algorithm
- New automatic consonants detection algorithm
- New automatic voice activity detection algorithm
- Works with stereo and mono sources
- Available in AAX, AU, VST formats
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Be sure to come by and see SVC in action at AES 2016! We’ll be posted up at Avid pods 3 and 5 at the front where you enter the show floor!