As part of its development, Audionamix recruits a Full Stack developer to participate in all its web-related projects including building new web-applications using its technology.
Under the responsibility of the R&D manager, you will have to build our new audio source separation web application based on ReactJS. As part of the R&D Team, you will follow closely the development of the technology and ensure that it is always available through intuitive and efficient web applications.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- A first experience maintaining a high availability website/web application using a web framework would be a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team spirit but able to work in full autonomy
- Curiosity, proactivity, and taste for learning and self-improvement
- Close familiarity with the web standard (HTML5, ECMAScript, CSS 3)
- Providing and consuming REST based web services with JSON data
- Sensibility to human-interface design, accessibility, responsive design
- Continuous Integration and High Availability infrastructures
- French and English language working capacity
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in Paypal API
- Experience in WordPress, Woocommerce
Paris 10, on the Canal Saint-Martin banks
Depends on skills and experience.