Audionamix is a leading company in the field of audio source separation technology. It sells post-production softwares and audio plugins for vocals/speech extraction from audio mixtures. Using the developed technology we also collaborate with companies in the entertainment industry such as Universal, Warner, CBS, NBC, Fox.
As part of the development of its audio source separation technology, Audionamix is recruiting a Research Engineer specialized in machine learning / audio processing to join our R&D team located in Paris, France.
- Develop cutting-edge audio source separation and audio processing algorithms.
- Actively monitor the scientific fields related to audio source separation and machine learning in general.
- Develop algorithm prototypes while maintaining good software development practices.
- Participate in the development of their final implementation with developers.
- Attend scientific conferences.
- Publish and protect scientific work.
- Propose new applications to the developed algorithms, in terms of technology/product features.
- Participate in the development cycle of technologies and products.
- Research engineer or scientist with a background in machine learning applied to audio signals.
- PhD in computer science / audio processing, related technical field or equivalent experience in industrial research and development.
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: artificial neural networks, probabilistic modeling, music information retrieval, source separation modeling, optimization, real-time digital signal processing, speech enhancement.
- Good knowledge of Python and/or C/C++.
- Good publication record.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, curious, creative, open-minded.
Compensation: According to experience
Location: Paris, France