As part of its development, Audionamix recruits a DevOps engineer to maintain and evolve his cloud infrastructure.
As a DevOps engineer, and under the responsibility of the R&D Manager, you will design, build and maintain Audionamix Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide access to the technology to end users. You will also design specific infrastructures targeted at B2B clients. Finally, you will support researchers in their use of cloud technology applied to machine learning.
- Master of engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
- A first experience maintaining a high-availability cloud infrastructure.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team spirit but able to work in full autonomy
- Curiosity, proactivity and taste for learning and self-improvement
- Working proficiency in an object-oriented language, Python preferred
- Working knowledge of a cloud service, AWS preferred
- Providing and consuming REST based web services with JSON data
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and High Availability infrastructures
- Fluent English, working French language a plus
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Django Rest Framework
- Experience with Machine Learning related problematics
- Experience in Audio Signal Processing
- Experience with Front End Web Frameworks
- Familiarity with Data Privacy and Security problematics
Location: Paris 10, on the Canal Saint-Martin banks
Compensation: Depends on skills and experience.