As part of its development, Audionamix recruits a Front-end Web Developer to participate in all its web-related projects including building new web-applications using its technology.
Under the responsibility of the R&D manager, you will have to build new audio source separation web applications from the ground up and maintain our existing e-commerce website. As part of the R&D Team, you will follow closely the development of the technology and ensure that it is always available through new web interfaces.
- Bachelor in web technologies or equivalent
- A first experience maintaining a high availability website/web application using a front web framework
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team spirit but able to work in full autonomy
- Curiosity, proactivity and taste for learning and self-improvement
- Working knowledge of a web framework
- Close familiarity with the web standard (HTML5, ECMAScript, CSS 3)
- Providing and consuming REST based web services with JSON data
- Fluent English, working French language a plus
- Sensibility to human-interface design, accessibility, responsive design
- Domain (including email) and DNS management with common registrars
- Continuous Integration and High Availability infrastructures
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with WordPress, Woocommerce
- Experience with WebAudio API
- Paypal API
- Content Delivery Networks
- Experience in Audio Signal Processing
Location: Paris 10, on the Canal Saint-Martin banks
Compensation: Depends on skills and experience.