One song in. Three stems out.
XTRAX STEMS automatically separates any song into Vocals,
Drums and remaining Music stems.
Now Compatible with BOTH Windows and Mac
“This is going to open up a whole new world for me in many ways. Audionamix you guys consistently continue to blow my mind!”
3 time Grammy Award-winning Producer and Mix Engineer
“A VERY clever piece of technology, a MUST for all who enjoy playing with sound.”
“No other program offers the possibility to separate any song into drums, music, and voice with just once click and in a matter of minutes.”
“XTRAX STEMS significantly reduces the amount of time and effort needed to produce high quality, professional level results. XTRAX STEMS is definitely a game-changer!”
Owner & Webmaster of monotoSTEREO.info
Audionamix, the industry leader in audio source separation, is proud to announce the highly anticipated Windows version of XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator. XTRAX STEMS can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a capella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
- New! Automatic separation upon import
- New! Selectable audio device
- New! Continuous playback when comparing algorithms
- Automatic 3 part separation – vocals, drums, remaining music
- Four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms
- Create and export a new volume and pan mix
- Export separations as individual stems or in Native Instruments’ STEMS file format
- Works on mono and stereo files up to 96 kHz/32 bits
- Windows 7 – 10
- Mac OS 10.11 – 10.13
- Requires High-Speed Internet Connection