Lost in the Noise? Find your Voice.
The ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in allows independent volume control over both speech and background elements within a mono or stereo track.
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Plug-in (AAX, AU, VST)
- Targets Speech / Dialogue
- 12 dB gain control over separated speech and background
Who’s It For?
- Easily fix production recordings by turning down disruptive background interference without affecting dialogue levels.
- Troubleshoot production sound issues including unwanted background noise, music, plane bys and more.
- Independently adjust dialogue levels relative to background noise, music and effects.
- Equip your edit rooms and re-recording stages with the most advanced speech separation technology for troubleshooting production sound and dialogue levels.
- Separate up to 1 hour of content
- Volume control of automatically separated speech content up to +/- 12 dB
- Volume control of automatically separated background noise and effects up to +/- 12 dB
- Speech-optimized separation algorithm
- Automatic Consonants Detection algorithm
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection algorithm
- Works with stereo and mono sources
ADX SVC 1.5 is available in VST, AU (Audio Units) and AAX Native (64-bit and 32-bit formats) for Mac OS X and Windows as stereo, and mono plug-ins.
SVC relies on ADX cloud-based separation algorithms to manipulate the voice component of a mix independent of the rest of the background. Because the separation processing is done in the cloud, a high-speed Internet connection is required to use SVC.
We test ADX SVC regularly with the following DAWs:
- AVID Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Presonus Studio One Professional
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Reaper 64
SVC is not compatible with the following DAWs:
- Adobe Audition
- Sony Soundforge
- Steinberg Wavelab
Since I mix a lot of reality TV, I have an arsenal of noise reduction plug-ins in my quiver. I came across clips with really loud cicadas in a scene and I didn’t want to fill out the entire scene with them. I tried my usual go-to plug-ins and had limited success, so I tried SVC and the cicadas were gone. Now SVC is part of my quiver too.Bruce Greenspan
Considering its low price and mind-blowing performance in treating steady-state noise, even demanding pros who own a full suite of high-end post-production and restoration tools should consider buying SVC.Michael Cooper