VVC is very easy to use. Its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, VVC 3.0 now offers volume adjustments of up to +/- 12dB, enabling even more powerful volume automation and adjustment.
VVC 3.0 offers two new separation modes: Vocal and Melody. With Vocal mode selected, Automatic Voice Activity Detection (AVAD) is activated. AVAD uses an advanced algorithm to detect where a singing voice is present and will extract melodic content only during these sections. When no vocal is present, the original mix will remain unaffected. With Melody mode selected, ADX algorithms extract melodic content for the entire duration of the acquired selection. It can be useful when trying to control the volume of a monophonic instrument (Guitar, Sax, etc.), or when the Automatic Voice Activity Detection misses segments of the vocal performance.
- *New* Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- *New* Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- *New* Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources