The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plug-in is a one-of-a-kind solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems. VVC is compatible with Mac and Windows, AAX, AU, and VST. It uses the same cloud-based, multi-algorithmic and automatic VEX technology as ADX TRAX and ADX TRAX Pro, with the convenience of working within your favorite D.A.W.
VVC is very easy to use, its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, you can make vocal volume adjustments of up to +9dB to -9dB and control the pan positioning of the separated vocal up to 60% to the left or right in the stereo field.
- *NEW* Consonants Boost Algorithm and significant speed enhancements
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Option for separating the voice and its original reverb from the original recording to maintain wet/dry balance
- *NEW* Supports Mac, Windows, AAX, VST, and AU systems
- Volume and pan control of the lead vocal and solo instrument
- Compatible with mono and stereo files
- Multiple bit depth and sample rate compatibility
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing