ADX TRAX™ Purchase Terms and Conditions
By making a purchase from Audionamix, Inc you agree to be bound by these ADX Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Purchases of ADX TRAX™ – Subscriptions
1. Payments. You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your ADX Account in order to use the ADX Service. If you want to designate a different payment instrument, you must change your authorized payment instrument information online at the “My Account” section of the ADX website.
2. Subscriptions. Any user may purchase subscriptions on an annual basis or other recurring basis depending on the recurrence of the content (“Subscriptions”).. If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the full price of the Subscription at the beginning of the Subscription term. If you cancel your Subscription before the term has expired, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Audionamix offers various SaaS (software-as-a-service subscription) Plans (“ADX TRAX™ Plans”) for using and paying for the ADX TRAX™ Service. Plans are subject to the terms below and those disclosed through the ADX Service. Membership in an ADX TRAX™ Plan is non-transferable.
1) ADX Subscription Plans. ADX TRAX Subscription Plans are automatically renewable on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the Plan, until terminated by you or Audionamix® in accordance with these ADX TRAX™ Plan Terms. Audionamix will charge your authorized payment instrument the applicable Subscription fee on your renewal date.
i. Monthly Subscription Plans. All Subscription Plans are generally the same, however, the payment terms may differ. Plans are subject to the following terms:
ii. Monthly. Subscription plans are available on a month-to-month basis. Audionamix will charge a user’s authorized payment instrument the applicable monthly fee for the monthly subscription plan. The plan will auto-renew on the user’s monthly renewal date.
Purchases of ADX TRAX™ – Licenses.
1. Payments. You must use a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, when you purchase a license to use the ADX TRAX™ software. Audionamix will charge the price of the purchase plus any taxes and/or fees to your payment instrument.
2. License agreement. Your license gives you unlimited access to the ADX TRAX™ software, cloud based processing, and software updates.
3. 7 day rentals. Purchase of a 7 day rental allows you unlimited access to the ADX product you have rented for a total of 7 days. This rental does not auto renew and is treated as a short term rental only.
Software Upgrades. Periodically Audionamix will upgrade ADX Products and/or cloud based servers. These upgrades may create compatibility issues with older versions of ADX Products. When this occurs, an upgrade will be made available at a reasonable price.
2. Trial Offers. Audionamix may, in its sole discretion, make available free or paid trial offers associated with an annual or monthly Subscription Plan, the terms of which will be more fully explained on the Audionamix website. Upon expiration of the trial, you will automatically be joined into the related Annual or Monthly Subscription Plan and Audionamix will charge your authorized payment instrument the relevant fee, as applicable. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF THE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. Trial Offers are limited to one per person.
3) Refinements & Reprocessing: ADX Product licenses offer unlimited re-processing of the Project Source File. When you first submit a Project Source File for separation, the ADX Auto Voice Activity Detection technology performs an automatic calculation to identify and separate the vocal from the music. Within each ADX Product you will find a comprehensive suite of refinement tools which you can use to refine and perfect your results. Your ADX license allows unlimited use of these tools.
4) ADX Subscription Prices. Prices of ADX TRAX™ New Subscription Plans are subject to change at any time. Prices of committed (Paid) subscription plans are not subject to change during the commitment term period.
5) Cancellation of ADX Plans. You may cancel your ADX TRAX™ subscription by contacting ADX customer service. Upon cancellation of any subscription, all complimentary Subscriptions will expire. Subscribers will not receive a full or partial refund of any monthly or annual fee already paid.
ADX Purchase Prices. Prices of ADX TRAX and all Audionamix products are subject to change without notice.
6) Agreement to receive direct communications. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to receive direct communications from Audionamix including, but not limited to support communications, promotional materials, surveys, etc…
For additional information and details, please refer to the FAQ section at Audionamix.com