Terms and Conditions
Purchase Terms and Conditions
By making a purchase from Audionamix, Inc you agree to be bound by these ADX Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Purchases of ADX TRAX™ – Subscriptions
- Payments. You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your ADX Account in order to use the ADX Service. If you want to designate a different payment instrument, you must change your authorized payment instrument information online at the “My Account” section of the ADX website.
- Subscriptions. Any user may purchase subscriptions on an annual basis or other recurring basis depending on the recurrence of the content (“Subscriptions”).. If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the full price of the Subscription at the beginning of the Subscription term. If you cancel your Subscription before the term has expired, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Subscription Plan Terms
Audionamix offers various SaaS (software-as-a-service subscription) Plans (“ADX TRAX™ Plans”) for using and paying for the ADX TRAX™ Service. Plans are subject to the terms below and those disclosed through the ADX Service. Membership in an ADX TRAX™ Plan is non-transferable.
- ADX Subscription Plans. ADX TRAX Subscription Plans are automatically renewable on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the Plan until terminated by you or Audionamix® in accordance with these ADX TRAX™ Plan Terms. Audionamix will charge your authorized payment instrument the applicable Subscription fee on your Subscription Plan renewal date.
- All Subscription Plans are generally the same, however, the payment terms may differ. Plans are subject to the following terms:
- Monthly Subscription plans are available on a month-to-month basis. Audionamix will charge a user’s authorized payment instrument the applicable monthly fee for the monthly subscription plan. The plan will auto-renew on the user’s monthly renewal date.
- Annual Subscription plans are available on a yearly basis. Audionamix will charge a user’s authorized payment instrument the applicable annual fee for the annual subscription plan. The plan will auto-renew on the user’s annual renewal date.
- ADX Subscription Prices. Prices of ADX TRAX™ New Subscription Plans are subject to change at any time. Prices of committed (Paid) subscription plans are not subject to change during the commitment term period.
- Cancellation of ADX Plans. You may cancel your ADX TRAX™ subscription by contacting ADX customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users will continue to have access to their software subscription through the end of their paid period. Subscribers will not receive a full or partial refund of any monthly or annual fee already paid.
Purchases of Perpetual Licenses
- Payments. You must use a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, when you purchase a license to use the software. Audionamix will charge the price of the purchase plus any taxes and/or fees to your payment instrument.
- Software Upgrades. Periodically Audionamix will upgrade ADX Products and/or cloud-based servers. These upgrades may create compatibility issues with older versions of ADX Products. When this occurs, an upgrade will be made available and may result in a change of the subscription plan price.
- ADX Purchase Prices. Prices of ADX TRAX and all Audionamix products are subject to change without notice.
Agreement to Receive Direct Communications
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to receive direct communications from Audionamix including, but not limited to support communications, promotional materials, surveys, etc.
For additional information and details, please refer to the FAQ section at Audionamix.com/support.
4200 W. Burbank Blvd.
Burbank CA 91505