The Post-Production Engineer’s
Dream Come True
Separate Voice from Noise, Music and Effects
Our most comprehensive and powerful separation software, TRAX Pro SP includes access to the latest breakthroughs in automated speech separation as well as the entire TRAX Pro feature set. Recommended for isolating speech from full soundtracks, dialogue editing and easy denoising, audio restoration and professional vocal and instrument isolations.
- Standalone software
- Targets Speech / Dialogue
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- Create and export full isolations
- Integrated Pitchogram refinement tools
- Conservative Spectral Editor
“The new speech separation capabilities added to ADX TRAX Pro 3 SP makes an already great application even more versatile and powerful. I highly recommend ADX TRAX Pro 3 SP to those with an interest in upmixing mono source material to stereo!”
Owner & Webmaster, monotoSTEREO.info
“ As a post-centric studio, we are very excited about the possibilities that TRAX Pro SP offers for saving troublesome production dialogue without the need for ADR. The fact that TRAX SP can identify speech automatically saves us valuable time and our clients’ money.”
Owner & Engineer, Enhanced Media
Who’s It For?
- For Content Owners
- Isolate or remove speech from archived content, opening up possibilities for redubbing, remixing and releasing titles.
- For Audio Engineers
- Gain the most advanced access to vocals, speech and lead melodies within mono or stereo files – whether you work in post or music, TRAX Pro 3 SP offers the most advanced solution.
- Precisely edit and refine files with the integrated, fully conservative spectral editor.
- For Post-Production Studios
- Separate, isolate or remove speech from full mixes.
- Equip your edit rooms and re-recording stages with the most advanced speech and melodic separation technology.
- macOS 10.9 – 10.13
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3 GHz
- 8GB of RAM
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Isolate or Remove Speech
- Isolate or Remove Vocals and Melodic Content
- Available for Mac OS (Standalone Architecture)
- Works on both Mono and Stereo Sources
- Supports up to 192kHz, 32-bit Floating Point Audio Files
- GPU-Enhanced Separation Speeds
- Automatic Consonants Detection
- Speech Optimized Pitchogram
- Full-Frequency Spectral Toolkit
- Pan-Specific Spectral Editor
- Smart Attenuate Tool
- Tonal / Noise Filter
TRAX Spectral Editing