The Professional Standard for Music Production
ADX TRAX Pro offers advanced spectral editing tools for perfecting melodic separations. Recommended for creating professional vocal and instrument isolations and samples.
- Mac only
- Standalone software
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- Create and export full isolations
- Integrated Pitchogram refinement tools
- Conservative Spectral Editor
Who’s It For?
Artists, Composers and Producers
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix.
- Create music beds from well-known songs to mashup and mix up.
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental.
- Reveal production and mixing techniques, harmonies and arrangements by unmixing elements.
- Clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track.
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low.
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems.
- Precisely edit samples with use of integrated spectral editor.
- Equip your facility with the most powerful melodic separation solution available
- Repurpose licensed content with new arrangements and virtual duets
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.13 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 8 GB
- Pan-specific spectral editing feature
- Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- Consonants Annotation tool
- Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- Non-Destructive Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Integrated Full Spectrogram
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools
TRAX Pro’s unique approach to melodic separation is unparalleled.Bill Evans
Sometimes a program comes along that’s capable of things that you’ve never seen before, and sometimes there are projects that will push the limits of that. TRAX Pro handled it perfectly, and the separation was better than I could have hoped for.Tom Price