The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) 3 plug-in allows you extreme volume level and pan position control of the main vocal or lead melody line within a mono or stereo master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Plug-in (AAX, AU, VST)
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- 12 dB gain control over separated melody
Who’s It For?
Audio Engineers and Artists
- Fix live recordings by adjusting lead vocal and solo instrument levels and pan position.
Mastering and Remastering Engineers
- Gain control over the volume and pan position of the lead vocal or solo instrument within a mix during your mastering process.
- Duck down lead vocals while broadcasters speak without affecting the rest of the music.
- Independently automate lead vocals from within cues, leaving more room for dialogue without affecting the rest of the music.
- Volume control of automatically separated melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- Target lead melodies as well as vocals
- Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
ADX VVC 3.0 is available in VST, AU (Audio Units) and AAX Native (64-bit and 32-bit formats) for Mac OS X and Windows.
VVC relies on ADX cloud-based separation algorithms to achieve the ability to manipulate the melody line independently of the rest of the music. Because the separation processing is done in the cloud, a high-speed Internet connection is required to use VVC.
We test ADX VVC regularly with the following DAWs:
- AVID Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Ableton Live
- Presonus Studio One Professional
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Reaper 64
VVC is not compatible with the following DAWs:
- Adobe Audition
- Sony Soundforge
- Steinberg Wavelab