Announcing ADX TRAX and TRAX Pro 2.0.1 for Yosemite
- You asked, we listened. The expanded ADX Pitchogram now reaches up to 1100 Hz, allowing you to target even the highest soprano vocals and instruments.
- TRAX and TRAX Pro are now fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.10 (Lion through Yosemite). VVC Supports AVID Compatible Yosemite Systems.
- Our revised menu structure isn’t just for looks, it also allows you to create custom TRAX keyboard shortcuts for almost any task. Check out the animation below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Making your own shortcuts in TRAX:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Keyboard.
- Click Shortcuts, select App Shortcuts, then click Add (+).
- Select TRAX or TRAX Pro from the drop-down list of applications at the top.
- Type the menu command for which you want to set a keyboard shortcut in the Menu Title field.
- You must type the command exactly as it appears in the TRAX menu, including ellipses and any other punctuation. To type an ellipsis, use three periods without spaces.
- Click in the Keyboard Shortcut field, press the key combination that you want to assign to the menu command, then click Add (+).
- You can’t use each type of key (for example, a letter key) more than once in a key combination.
- Return to the TRAX window and check that the menu item now has the new keyboard shortcut listed next to it. You may have to restart TRAX for this to take effect.
TRAX / TRAX Pro 2.0.1 is a free upgrade for all current owners and subscribers. You should receive an automatic notification that your update is available when you start TRAX. If not, go to the Help menu from within TRAX and select “Check for new version”. You can also log in to your account page to download the update.
As always, if you have questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.