IDC: Instant Dialogue Cleaner Installation and Activation Instructions
- IDC is protected by iLok and requires a free iLok account. If you do not already have an iLok account, please create one here. You’ll also need to install the latest version of the iLok License Manager. If you already have the License Manager installed, please check for updates and be sure you are using the latest version, as using older versions can prevent IDC from activating successfully.
- If you purchased IDC directly from Audionamix, you can download the IDC plug-in from your account page. If you purchased through another website, you will not see IDC on your account page, so please download IDC from here: audionamix.com/download-instant-dialogue-cleaner
- Open iLok License Manager, sign in if necessary, go to the Licenses menu and click “Redeem Activation Code”.
- Enter your iLok Activation Code. If you purchased IDC directly from Audionamix, you will see this code next to IDC on your account page. If you purchased through another website, the code should have been sent to you in your order confirmation email. The code consists of 30 numbers, in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX. If you did not receive an Activation Code, please email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Once activated, IDC will appear in iLok License Manager in your list of available licenses. If you have a physical iLok dongle, you can now activate IDC to your iLok. To do so, click Instant Dialogue Cleaner in the list, then go to the Licenses menu and click Activate. You can also right-click on Instant Dialogue Cleaner and select Activate, or drag and drop Instant Dialogue Cleaner from the list onto the name of your iLok dongle on the left side of the screen. If you do not have a dongle, go to File and select “Open Cloud Session”. This will activate IDC in a Cloud Session to allow it to be used (requires internet access).
- Open the program in which you will use IDC, and it will appear in the plug-in or effect list. You may need to re-scan plug-ins in the program for IDC to show up. IDC works in many DAWs and video editors, but not all. Please click here for the most up-to-date list of programs which support IDC.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.